Covid 19 Quality Assurance Scheme Policy
We are taking your health and wellbeing into consideration more the ever before due to the current Covid 19 pandemic.
We have hygiene and social distancing measures and procedures in place for your safety and that of our teams. Please make sure you understand the measures we have in place and will be in place throughout the duration your activity.
Our policy and risk assessment can be accessed on our website and included in your booking information. Please make yourself aware of this information before the date of your activity.
- We have hand washing stations set up at the activity locations and you will be required to wash your hands upon arrival. This includes running water, soap, and paper towels. There will also be hand sanitiser available.
- All our equipment and wetsuits are thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day.
- Hourly sanitising takes place after every lesson and we have equipment rotation measures in place.
- There are information notices around the locations to remind everyone of the correct hand washing procedures and the importance of not touching your face, nose and eyes.
- There is signage in place to remind customers and instructors the importance of the 2-meter social distancing requirements and this must always be adhered to.
- Social distancing is in place for your safety and that of our teams.
- Due to the social distancing limitations, our family and monster board hire will only be available to hire to household groups at this time and not available to groups of friends from different households.
- If you have booked a lesson with us, but feel unwell or showing coronavirus symptoms, we ask that you do not attend your activity.
- We kindly request that you contact us the day before, if possible, and we can cancel your booking. We can either hold your booking for another day or action a refund.
- We will be in close contact with the RNLI and local emergency services, so if anyone is feeling unwell during their activity, we can be guided by them and follow the correct procedures to get the correct medical care.
Policy written by: Amanda Montague
Date: 3rd June 2020
Review date: 2nd June 2021